Women’s Ministry at Midway is open to all women in the church and meets throughout the year for discipleship, fellowship, and service opportunities.
- August 24, 2021 – Ladies Tuesday Bible Study begins.
Weekly Tuesday Morning Bible Study
Moving Toward Wisdom and Maturity: A Practical Guide to “Doing” the Christian Life Well
A 13-week ladies Bible study led by Susan Barry will begin on Tuesday morning, August 24 from 10:00–11:30 in the Fellowship Hall. Our goal in this study of James is to think critically about how to become wise, mature believers. We hope you will join us! Sign up at firstname.lastname@example.org if you plan to attend.
Childcare is provided for infants—5 yrs. & homeschoolers are welcome. Register at email@example.com
Meets monthly on the second Thursday of the month at 10:00 a.m. in the Fellowship Classroom, year round. For more information, email Ann Tippins.
2020-2021 WIC Council
- President: Calli Pritchett
- Vice President: Jennifer Siewert
- Secretary: Gail Griffin
- Treasurer: Alexis Pritchett
- Historian: Cindy Whitaker
- Shower/Tablecloths Coordinator: Stephanie Wofford
- Special Events Coordinator: Stephanie Wofford
- Flowers: Kim Jones
- Missions/Ministries: Laura Adams
- Prayer/Study Chair: Nancy Pritchett